Sunday, April 8, 2012

Artisan Bread in Five Minutes a Day


Is that beautiful or what?!

While finding recipes online, I kept coming across references to a book called "Artisan Bread in Five Minutes a Day" - an amazingly simple, no-knead way to make awesome bread with hardly any effort.

I checked the book out from the library, and quickly found a few dozen recipes I wanted to try.  This is one of the few cookbooks I might actually buy!

The few times I have made their basic "Master Recipe" it has turned out AWESOME.  I can hardly wait for the bread to cool off before slicing off a piece and eating it right then and there in the kitchen.


Look forward to many more posts as I try different recipes from "Artisan Bread in 5 Minutes a Day" including rye and sandwich white.




No comments:

Post a Comment